- August 20 -- Students learned one method for taking outline notes. Their assignment was to read and outline Section 2 of Chapter 1. Notes are due Tuesday, August 28
- August 21 -- Homework Questions on the previous day's reading. Students are allowed to use their own notes on Homework Questions. We covered the reading in class. Students were given a map assignment on the 13 Colonies. This assignment is due Tuesday, August 28.
- August 22 -- In-class reading of "Creating a Constitution." Students will watch a video and answer questions on it (due Tuesday, August 28). HOMEWORK: Read Section 3 of Chapter 1, complete outline notes (due Tuesday, August 28).
- August 23 -- Homework Questions on Section 3
- August 24 -- Read Section 4 of Chapter 1. Complete handout on paragraph shrinking and American Presidents thru James Monroe (due Tuesday, August 28).
Students are working on Chapter 1
The assignment has already been posted on this site.
- August 22 -- Homework is due. Practice test day.
- August 23 -- Test on Chapter 1
- August 24 -- Begin Chapter 2