- September 10 -- Students will begin covering Section 2 of Chapter 2.
- Homework for September 10: Read pages 42 - 47, take outline notes, be prepared for Homework Questions at the beginning of class on Tuesday, September 11.
- ALSO -- Students are to complete HOMEWORK 3 in their packets. These packets and notes will be handed in on Wednesday, September 12.
- September 11 -- Homework Questions, we begin studying the Civil War with a look at the war's course from the Battle of Bull Run to Antietam.
- September 12 Homework: Read and complete Outline Notes on Pages 48 - 50 (up to "War Effects Daily Lives"). There will be a Homework Question on this September 13.
- September 13: Video on Antietam, no homework
- September 14: BRING BOOKS TO CLASS -- There will be an in-class assignment to do that requires using the textbook.
- September 14 Assignment:
- Read and Complete Outline Notes for Section 3, Chapter 2 (pages 50 - 54).
- Page 48 -- lower left -- create a timeline as shown to accompany the ENTIRE section.
- Page 54 -- Complete the Section Assessment, questions 1 - 6
- ALL OF THIS MUST BE HANDED IN TO THE SUBSTITUTE TEACHER BY THE END OF TODAY'S CLASS.
- No homework over the weekend.
Students tested on Chapter 3
The assignment for the week is:
- Read and complete outline notes for Chapter 6 (pages 106 - 121)
- Pages 122 - 123, answer questions 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, and 12
- Due Monday, September 17
- BRING BOOKS TO CLASS ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
- Practice Test Monday
- Test on Chapter 6 Tuesday, September 18