- September 18 -- Students will begin covering Section 4 of Chapter 2.
- Homework for September 17: Read pages 55 - 59, take outline notes, be prepared for Homework Questions at the beginning of class on Wednesday, September 19.
- Homework for September 19: Project Assignment -- The Civil War Amendments
- On 8.5 X 11” paper, you are to create a poster which lists and explains the three Civil War Amendments (13th, 14th, and 15th)
- Your poster must be illustrated
- This is worth 100 points (as a project)
- Due date: Friday, September 21
- Chapter 2 Test: September 21
Students test on Chapter 6, Wednesday, September 19
The assignment for the week is:
- Read and complete outline notes for Chapter 7 (pages 125 - 143)
- Page 143, answer questions 2, 4, 6, 8, and 11
- Due date has not yet been determined