- September 24 -- Students will begin covering Section 1 of Chapter 3.
- Homework for September 24: Read pages 66 - 72, take outline notes, be prepared for Homework Questions at the beginning of class on Tuesday, September 25.
- ALSO -- Students are to complete the Graphic Organizer Activity that was handed out in class (additional copies available in Room A-5).
- September 25 -- Students were assigned a handout called "The Triumph of Industry," which accompanies Section 1 of Chapter 3. This will be handed in with the Graphic Organizer and Outline Notes at a future date to be determined.
- September 26 -- Video: "The Robber Barons" Assignment -- Immigration Game Reading and questions.
- All this week's work is due on Friday, September 28
- SEPTEMBER 25 IS A MINIMUM DAY. WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, IS A LATE-START WEDNESDAY.
The assignment for the week is:
- Read and complete outline notes for Chapter 7 (pages 125 - 143)
- Page 143, answer questions 2, 4, 6, 8, and 11
- Due date is Thursday, September 27
- Practice Test, Thursday, September 27
- Chapter 7 Test: Friday, September 28