- September 4 -- Students will begin covering Section 1 of Chapter 2. There will be a packet of work handed out which students are to complete by the end of this chapter and the test, which will be scheduled later.
- Homework for September 4: Read pages 34 - 41, take outline notes, be prepared for Homework Questions at the beginning of class on Wednesday, September 5.
- September 5 -- Continuing Section 1 of Chapter 2. Students should complete HW 2 in their packets tonight. Homework packets will be due at the end of this chapter.
Students are working on Chapter 3
The assignment is:
- Read and complete outline notes for the chapter (pages 45 - 62)\
- Pages 63 - 64, answer questions 3, 6, 8, 9, and 14
- Due Friday, September 7.
- Practice Test Friday
- Test on Chapter 3 Monday, September 10